Disclosure: In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of . We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. has financial relationships with some of the supplements reviewed on the website, and may be compensated if consumers choose to click on the link provided and ultimately make a purchase.
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
I’m 33 years old, 6’7″ tall and weigh 200lbs with approx. 17% body fat. My base weight never changes unless I work out. Slender build, so historically I show gains quickly. However, lately I am not getting the results I want. I just started working out again, 3-4 times per week, after not working out at all for 2 years off. After 3 months, Im definitely not happy with the results. In the past, I would have put on 20lbs of muscle mass by now. Im eating healthy and all, but my gains just arent what I expected or want. What would you recommend for an extra boost to put on muscle mass? I want to build massive arms, chest and legs. I hit a speed bag and do sit ups in addition to the strength training, so that helps with definition. I’m not really worried about getting cut because that (historically) happens on its own due to my physique and training routine. I definitely don’t need to lose any weight. I just want to gain mass and strength. To be honest I really want to build massive arms and chest above all. I’m on a budget, so if you could offer advice for the ideal product stack, as well as a less expensive option (to get me started) I would greatly appreciate it.